Job Type: Contract, Part-time
Job Location: Remote
Marketing & Mindset is a full-service, real estate marketing agency. Servicing real estate entrepreneurs globally. Our continued growth opens new doors as we scale our platform, expand our offerings, and build brands that are ready for the future!
Marketing & Mindset is looking for a driven and talented Designer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to apply your design skills and creative thoughts. Utilizing our existing brand guidelines and collections of creative assets, you will be developing eye-catching and inspiring global brand experiences for customer-facing campaigns and internal communications. Reporting to the Founders and Project Leads, you will work both independently and hand-in-hand with the team based on project needs.
- Lead the development of new client accounts.
- Support setting up accounts within our social media management system.
- Create or repurpose existing long-form content for Karuvi.Social platform.
- Develop brand themes and hashtags that can be reused as a common thread across client profiles.
- Strategize and produce media by working alongside designers and project leads.
- Strong eye for detail across all campaign creative.
- Continuous social listening and monitoring of client accounts.
- Organizing and tracking all documents related to assigned projects.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Have 1-2 years of experience overseeing social media platforms or campaigns.
- Proficient with all major social media platforms.
- Strong understanding of Canva Pro account.
- Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suites.
- A keen eye for design and familiarity with software design tools.
- Ability to use/have familiarity with Hootsuite, Mailchimp & Buffer.
- Calm under pressure and open to constructive feedback on designs/projects.
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and email etiquette.
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced design environment.
- The ability to self-manage and exercise strong time-management skills.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or related communication field.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.